Counseling Department » Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Financial Aid for College

FAFSA (Free application for Federal Student Aid)


Before beginning your FAFSA (Free application for Federal Student Aid), make sure you have the necessary documents:

  • Your Social Security Number(can be found on Social Security card)

  • Your driver's license (if any)

  • Your most recent W-2 Forms and other records of money earned v

  • Your (and your spouse's, if you are married) most recent Federal Income Tax Return - IRS Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, foreign tax return, or tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia or Palau

  • Your parents' most recent Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)

  • Your most recent untaxed income records - Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare, or veterans benefits records

  • Your most recent bank statements

  • Your most recent business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records

  • Your alien registration number or permanent residence card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)

Need to download this page?