MONITORED BY OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
*The following is the description of areas monitored by the Operations Department*
General Building Maintenance:
- Building repairs and snow removal
- Maintenance requests and work orders
- Order and maintain maintenance consumables (cleaners, paper products etc.)
- Tools and maintenance equipment
- Energy management and conservation.
- Maintaining the MSDS binder (material safety data)
- School Safety Committee (Workman’s Comp)
- Trash / waste / recycling
- Construction Projects
Building Systems Operation:
- HVAC- (Heating and cooling)
- Security systems and fire alarm system
- Phone system and voicemail
- Sound systems, Gym and Atrium
- Keys (Masters and duplicates, records)
- Lunch program
- Vendor supervision
- Waste management (compactor/ dumpsters / recycling)
- Pest Control
- Plumbing and electrical issues.
- Vehicles: Bus, SVAN and all CAP owned vehicles.
- Campus: Atrium, Lunchrooms, Community Hall and outside lots.
(Note: Gym is scheduled through the Upper School / Athletic Director.)
- Supervision of security officers / Campus Security, Video surveillance, Access card issuance / monitoring and Alarm response (Fire and Burglar).
- Network monitoring and security
- Network Maintenance
- Distribution and monitoring of CAP owned devices
- Administration of the Federal Lunch Program and Lunch Program vendor.
Vehicles and Parking:
- Maintain and monitor all CAP vehicles.
- Parking lot enforcement:
- Maintaining records, issuing permits
- Lot patrol and violations.