Parent/Guardian Volunteer Information
Thank you for being interested in volunteering at Community Academy! We are looking for Parent/Guardian volunteers throughout the 23-24 School year. Volunteers will be able to help with:
- Field Trips
- Seasonal Concerts (Winter/Spring)
- Teacher's Appreciation Week
- Monthly Events
- Trunk or Treat
If volunteering interests you, please review the list below of the documentation needed to get you started. Please be informed that if your PA Child Abuse and Criminal Background clearances are more than 5 years old, you must conduct those clearances again.
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance - Go to https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home to fill out.
- PA State Criminal Background Check - Go to https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp to fill out.
- FBI Background Check OR Signed Disclosure Statement- If you have NOT lived in Pennsylvania for the past 10 years, go to https://uenroll.identogo.com and use code 1KG6Y3 to obtain an FBI Background Check ($22.60). If you HAVE lived in Pennsylvania for the past 10 years print and sign the Disclosure Statement Document.
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Copy of Photo ID.
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
Once we receive all of your documents, you will receive a follow-up email stating that you are cleared to volunteer. If you would like to attend your child(ren) field trip please email [email protected] or call (215) 533-6700