The application for the 2021-2022 School Year
is now closed.
The lottery for all grades will take place on February 10, 2021, at 9:00 A.M.
As enrollment spots open, we will use the wait-list generated during the lottery
General Enrollment Information:
An application is not a guarantee of admission.
Only ONE application will be accepted per child.
Childrent must be five years of age by September 1st of the school year.
Siblings: Siblings must apply through the application process. A Sibling Lottery will be held in the event there are more siblings applying than seats available in any particular grade. All Sibling applications will be verified.
To qualify for the sibling lottery your child must meet one of the following criteria defined below*:
1. A child living in the same home and sharing the same guardian.
2. Biological/adoptive sibling
3. Stepsiblings residing in the same household
4. Foster children residing in the same household
* Stepsiblings residing in different households will not be considered for the sibling lottery*
Once the lottery and waiting list are generated, parents/guardians are informed via email/text as appropriate.
If a child is not admitted within the school year, a parent/guardian must re-apply for the lottery for the next school year.